Monday, September 17, 2007

Bush Keeps Lying - Troops Keep Dying!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If you watched George W. Bush's prime time address to the nation concerning Iraq on Thursday evening, you're probably busy right now planning your next Mission Accomplished party in honor of all our troops returning to American soil. Not so fast, Newt. I hate to be a party-pooper, but perhaps not everything out of our Demander-in-Chief's mouth may have been exactly truthful.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

One of the first flat out lies President Pinocchio spoke of, was the fact that 36 countries make up the coalition fighting this war. Now for the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. According to our anti-American, leftist State Department headed by Dr. Condoleezza Rice, there are in fact 26 countries, not 36 countries, taking part in the war. Of the total 180,685 troops with boots on the ground in Iraq, 169,000 or 94% are Americans. That leaves the remaining 25 countries making up the additional 6%. Of those 11, 685 non-American troops, 5,000 are British, 3,200 are South Koreans, 800 Australians, 15 Hungarians, 5 Japanese, 2 Turks, 2 Latvians, 1 Canadian, 1 Icelander, 1 New Zealander, 1 guy from Singapore, 2 turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree. I think it's safe to add the word COALITION to the already long list of words George W. Bush doesn't know the meaning of.



Bush then went on to claim that Iraqi religious freedoms have been greatly increased, but according to the Iraqi people themselves, religious freedom has actually deteriorated to a greater extent than even during the height of the Saddam regime. Bush went on to state that Iraqi leaders are "getting some things done." They recently passed a budget and oil revenues were being shared in all of the provinces. In reality, any potential oil sharing deal collapsed some time ago and is considered a dead issue at present. US Ambassador to Iraq Ryan Crocker, told the US Congress earlier this week that in fact, "the Iraqi Central Government is dysfunctional and incapable of accomplishing anything that in any way, would hasten US troop withdrawal."

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Bush next asserted that the Iraqi army is becoming more and more capable. Last Thursday, a commission headed by retired US Marine General James Jones reported "the Iraqi Army needs at least another 18 months to meaningfully contribute to denying terrorism safe havens." The General further stated that "there is so much sectarian corruption in the Iraqi Police," that he recommended the National Police Force be completely DISBANDED.

Bush also claims that many schools and markets in Baghdad are re-opening, and citizens are coming forward with vital intelligence, sectarian killings are down and ordinary life is beginning to return. In reality, there's a maximum of three hours of daily electricity for Baghdad residents. According to Bobby Ghosh, former Time Magazine Baghdad Bureau Chief for six years, "life remains so dangerous, citizens literally risk their lives every time they venture out into the streets." Mr. Ghosh further ridiculed Senator John McCain's carefully orchestrated visit to a Baghdad Market a few months ago. "As soon as McCain left the market, the sense of well being left with him, returning the area to the same deadly place it was prior to his arrival."

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

President Bush continues to WARN that withdrawal from Iraq would cause chaos. Iraq could face a humanitarian nightmare. I somehow get the feeling that the daily sightings of tortured and mutilated bodies lying in the streets have somewhat provided most of the "townies" nightmares already. Now Bush is announcing to the world that Iraqis are asking the United States for an ENDURING RELATIONSHIP. In other words, Bush is not looking for an exit strategy, but instead a permanent entrance strategy. If you believe what you see with your own eyes, more than you believe what a pathological liar and sociopath wants you to believe, you aren't buying a word out of Bush's mouth.

The majority of Americans, along with our elected officials, were conspiratorially and deliberately deceived into entering this war back in the Spring of 2003. Bush continues to manipulate the truth every time he speaks of the glowing successes. Ever since the American people first heard the falsities that Iraq was somehow involved in the 9/11 attacks, WMD has remained the most important three letter lie since GWB. Sit back and watch the short video below and ask yourself just how much further you are willing to follow the buffoon featured in the starring role....


No comments:

Tell a friend: