Monday, December 31, 2007

The Gold "MENTAL" of Comedy

Photobucket

This third and final joke is a legendary one most often told by comedians to other comedians. Over time, it has almost become a competition amongst funny men as to who will author the most vile, crude, raunchy, explicative laced version of the timeless favorite. For my money, the winner hands down is Gilbert Gottfried. So many variations exist that Paul Provenza and Penn Jillette made a documentary, conveniently titled "the Aristocrats," in which over 100 comedians discuss the joke as an art form and relate their personal version for the camera. One of my favorite versions, and the one I will present here for your enjoyment, is the one done by Martin Mull. Any other version, especially the one by Gilbert Gottfried, is not for the faint of heart, so watch at your own risk!!!





If , like me, you now feel the need to see ALL versions of the joke currently made to date, I highly recommend purchasing the DVD, "The Aristocrats." It's absolutely hysterical. But remember, it's at your own risk!!!





No comments:

Add to My Yahoo!
Powered By Blogger
Tell a friend: